PKM series has used high quality toroidal transformer power supply amplifier and with SAE patent technology Class I TM power modules. High efficiency Class I? power modules has supplied PKM unprecedented sound quality. The PKM series represents the best performance in multi-channel amplification systems.
- High efficiency Class I? power modules.
- Toroidal transformer power supply.
- Highly sensitive CMRR balanced inputs for improved noise rejection.
- Channel independent power on, protection signal and clip warning indicators on the front panel.
- Channel independent power and -5dB/-10dB/-20dB/signal presence indicators on the front panel.
- Independent XLR input and link connectors on the back panel.
- SpeakON NL4 and binding post output connectors.
- Small and mid size bar installation.
- KTV installations.
- Affordable system for installations with high sonic
|Output power (AC 220V / 50Hz. ±10％, All channels driven output power, THD=1%)|
|8Ω stereo||700W x2||900W x2|
|4Ω stereo||1000W x2||1200W x2|
|Frequency response||20Hz – 20kHz（+0/-0.8dB）||20Hz-20kHz (+0/-2.5dB)|
|S/N rate||≥ 85dB|
|Input impedance(bal/unbal)||20kΩ / 10kΩ|
|Voltage gain (8 ohm）||39dB||40.2dB|
|Cooling||Air flow from front to rear|
|Dimension / Weight|
1、*,The power is tested under the condition of 40ms burst,1kHz sine wave and 1% THD.
2、Other power is tested under the condition of 43ms burst,1kHz sine wave and 1% THD.
3、SAE reserves the right to make any changes to the product specifications without prior notice. Final specifications to be found in the user manual.